Reporting and Tracking
Are you contracted with us? If so, contracted partners must submit tracking and reporting details to the Office of Healthy Kids.
Depending on your organization, please see/select the appropriate link below to the report respective to your organization.
|Application Tracking Form:
Submit electronically within 10 days*
Due by the 7th
Due within 30 days of previous period close; please use forms provided and send to: email@example.com
Include the number of applications date stamped OR assisted with for previous 3 months**
|Certified Application Assistance Organization (CAAO)||Tracking Form
|| Expense Report
*Application Tracking Form must be submitted within 10 days of the date stamped on the application.
Please submit a tracking report for applications that include:
- At least one uninsured child (under age 19) who is a legal U.S. resident
- Children who are insured or were insured recently but may meet one of the exceptions to the two month period of un-insurance (i.e., loss of job, serious medical conditions, etc.)
- If the application has been started with the client but is not complete because you are waiting for documents, please submit the application tracking report within the 10 day requirement
- If you have not yet provided any assistance and the application is not filled out, DO NOT submit a tracking report
- NEVER report an application until after it has been submitted
** Provider Quarterly Report: Additional instructions for reporting can be found within the online form.